Monday, October 20, 2008

Grabbin' The Ankles

Really, I am going to just be so honest here.. cause, well I've told everyone in real life too--even a waiter, so it's really not that special-- I just think some people might go "OMG LOLZ WHY WOULD U SAY THAT TO PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW!?!?!!111oneoneone"

Tee-hee.

So I learned the definition of constipation. Due to the pregnancy, I feel as though the constipation is giving me 'trial runs' for real labor. Bathroom breaks bring tears, grunting, holding my ankles and all kinds of fun things you can imagine--but if you're imagining it, picture me as a cartoon character it's more funny. And this is WITH my prenatal vitamins that say they have a mild stool softener in it.. ah huh. I can't imagine life without them!

Besides this, no symptoms of pregnancy. Yes, I am looking for symptoms like I am sick. I want to feel pregnant.. not constipated. It all boils down to, I want a baby bump dang it. Then I'd have someone to talk to when I have to hold my ankles!

Oh and hunger, I have never been so hungry in my life. I could eat 24/7 and not bat an eye. Every single moment feels like I haven't eaten in a week.

Russell got that silly laptop.

Hockey season begins tomorrow, I am very excited to go watch our local team. We are in the owner's booth, so we have premo ice suite seats. Go Huntsville Havoc! :D Maybe this year we won't suck and I'll have a reason to brag about them.

Time to go hold my ankles........

2 comments:

Eckmama said...

I laughed only because I can totally relate! Drink LOTS of water, make those stool softeners part of your daily routine (like your prenatal vitamins), and add more fiber to your diet (but only if you're also adding more water! that's really important!). And pray that you don't get hemorrhoids.

Funny you mention wanting a baby bump, I was just thinking the other day how naive and clueless I was before I had my first, and I truly expected to see the "positive" on the preg test and within a week have a big belly! LOL It never occurred to me that DUH, the baby has to GROW...oh man. I learned so much that first pregnancy. (Not implying anything about you, just telling you how dumb I was!) You'll be about five months along before YOU notice your baby bump, and 6-7 months before other people start noticing. Frustrating, I know. How many weeks are you now? Will y'all find out the sex or wait and be surprised? Do you have the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting"?
If you want you can email me, I'm not shy about this stuff! : )
Hope you continue to do well--

christines iphone said...

imagine your scenario and you are FINALLY ready to go and your 4 1/2 year old daughter comes in and says "whatcha doin' mama?"

GAHHHHHHHHH

try not to strain... you will more than likely get the dreaded "H"... if you dont like prunes (bleck), what about grapes, plums, etc? i agree with the hydration...

being hungry all the time... yup, that's me... seriously. i am hungry almost 24/7 lately... i eat 3-4 bites of 'good' food (chicken, real food, etc) and cant eat any more... an hour later, im starving..