Thursday, February 5, 2009

Carson Loves The Uterus!























Har har.
We went to Tunica this past weekend, my last trip for a LONG time.. and it was for my birthday trip. Today's my birthday, I'm 25! Woo. We had a lot of fun, and watched a lot of payperview. We came home with the money we took--can't complain about that.

Yesterday I went to my 28 week 4-d Ultrasound. Carson kept snuggling his head in my uterus, so the lady couldn't get a good picture.. she said she needs fluid between his head & the uterus for a good shot, so we tried me rolling, bouncing, she shook my belly some.. he would just turn his head and wave his hands/legs--but wouldn't slide down even an inch! Oh well.. so this is what we got. They also got a clear shot of his turtle. Look for the 'snail' (she called it turtle, but it looks like a snail to me) just above where it says 'boy'. That's the side view of his scrotum and weewee.


My BP is still fine, and I'm still hungry all the time (argh). That's about it!

Tonight we are getting some fancy dinner to-go and going home to dinner & a movie (Ghost Town). Yay birthdays!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, you seem super sweet and relateable. I'm brand new to the site and looking to make friends and all...

Blah, blah... :0)

Congrats on your pregnancy, when are you due?

Maybe ttyl?
Jenn

Beth said...

All I see is "BOY." :(

I never could see what others see in ultrasounds. Boo.

christines iphone said...

i cant believe you are 31 weeks!!

holy crap! almost there!
C