Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bein' Snooped On!

I mentioned how it's weird that I don't tell my husband that I blog, well somehow I mentioned something about it tonight and he reacted like I thought he would-- 'You blog? And I don't know?'. After all these years, we're pretty boring, so I decided this will be my mystery. I wouldn't tell him where it was. So, he said he's going to look for it. In case you found it Russell, congratulations-- Love ya ;o)

He really could just look at my bookmarks, I always wonder if he does that anyway. I have a lot of pregnancy stuff bookmarked, hopefully that doesn't freak him out hah hah.

Worked out yesterday like a good girl. I'm oober tight from my fill. No fun & exciting story from it.. I ate a cracker & drank water. Came home, and I normally have a late night snack. I had crackers & peanut butter. 2 hours after falling asleep, I woke up choking on acid. It was pretty bad. Drank milk, took tums, and 2 hours woke up choking again. That sucked. So yesterday I was pretty darn tight. Nothing but liquids getting through. Today is a little better. I refuse to go back for an unfill, I think eating at night is a bad idea for me now though, and it irritated my pouch. He filled me to 2cc's. I was 1.5cc. I lost 2lbs since the doctor visit, and I've been stalled for a month.. so WOOHOO!
Tonight I had egg salad on 1/2 a garlic wrap. Uhm-- YUM! And it went down fine as long as I took little bites. I'm back in the game!

No comments: