Wednesday, April 16, 2008

But, I can Snoop Too!!

That's right, I've been snooping. I got a blog tracker, so I get to see where all you readers come from.. how you got here, and where you live (creeped out yet??).

I'm shocked to see Singapore, Germany, Finland?! And no one is commenting?! All you US readers too!
But, I can tell my husband hasn't found my page yet, no hits from our city. Teehee!
I'm loving this new fill. Except once, I was sooo hungry and could not get anything to go down. That's the downside of being so tight. Scale is bumbling down again, I love my scale again. I want to be happy in my bathing suit by August for our Jamaica trip. I want husband to be oogling ME and not the Baywatch looking people that frequent surfs.

I watch this show, I think it's called Weird Eating with Andrew Zimmern? Something like that. Talk about turning you off of food, he eats nasty crap all over the world. Last night in China, he went to some restaurant that exclusively cooks Penises..Peni? They had snake, seal, deer, blah blah, all kinds of animal penises. Seal penis is $500. You couldn't pay me $500 to eat it. Much less me pay them! ......Anyone else just imagine PBing on a penis?
Went to the gym yesterday (yay me), and going again today. The trainer man is going to 'step it up'. I asked dad what that meant, and he said he doesn't know. I need to target my gut!! He has us doing cardio, arms & legs. My arms & gut are what I worry about. This gut is not going away, I could hold up my stomach last night and I looked like a sexy bitch.. the kind I never could pull off. I need a mons lift too. TMI? I don't know any exercises for the pooch of fat on the mons. Believe me, it's not for lack of trying to figure one out. It looks like it has not lost one iota of fat, where as everything around it is deflating. It looks horrible, and you'll just have to take my word on that.

Here's my latest B&A pics. Today is my 1 year anniversary. This time last year I was coming out of my sleep, and seeing the Virginia Tech crap happening. What a bizarre day that was. I am not unhappy about losing 104lbs in 1 year. I still have a ways to go, and just being impatient. And I won't lie, I was hoping if I lost 104lbs (which is a weight I have not been since middle school) I would look skinnier than I do.
Start April 07 - 333lbs Today April 08 -229lb.











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!!! Congrats on your one year!! Can't wait to see where I'm at in one year, you're such an inspiration!! =)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

You look amazing and in just one year ^_^!
We are around the same age and weight now so you are an inspiration. I've been banded for almost 3 years but haven't lost any weight this past year, but now i'm finally exercising like mad and it's starting to come off.

People like you are my inspiration and keep me going so thank you!
Oh and btw, i'm living in Finland but i am actually Portuguese :D

Anonymous said...

You look WONDERFUL!!! I just got really excited thinking WOW I must look even better than HER!! I weigh 9lbs less than you....... then realized your 6 feet tall :-| Yeah I don't look as good as you HAHAHHAHA. I'm 5'4".

THANK GOD someone mentioned the mons thing........... I thought it was just me.......

Suzie

Tracy said...

Just so you know.....

you ARE one hot sexy biotch!

Gwen said...

Happy bandiversary! You are doing awesome and you look fantastic.
I'm gonna find me a blog tracker, too...where did you get it?

Ang said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again- you are doing awesome and looking fantastic girl! Keep it up. :)

Angelyco said...

Woohoo! 1 Year! And you look so amazing :) I didn't show my fiance these new pics yet...remember, he said you could have stopped 2 months ago!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am just nosey and reading your blog... ;)