Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Workin' It

Well, Saturday morning came, I was so tempted to cancel. My dad called (and woke me up) and said he was on his way to pick me up..for working out! Unggghhh. But I did it! And I'll be darned, I really did feel great afterwards. By 3pm though, I was dozing on and off. I hate napping, makes me nauseated.
We went and saw "21". Good movie! Great story, and Kevin Spacey is awesome. Nice twist at the end.
I took my sister for lunch too for her b'day. Who knew, 4 people at Ruby Tuesday's would be $80? Gah. And I'm banded!!!!!
Monday came, and despite the hectic day, me & dad made it to the gym again. The 'burn' and 'soreness' didn't happen this time. Well, it burned DOING it, but I didn't feel it afterward. Bummer, I like the pain.. makes me feel productive. So I think I'm upping my weights. We changed it to Mon-Wed-Fri. But today I am leaving soon to go get a fill, which is a total of 6 hours driving, so no gym today. Eeps. Tomorow is employee meeting.. with pizza. Yuck. I am glad they pick foods I don't like, then I don't feel the need to 'cheat' and eat crap.

Yesterday, I went to Nashville to meet with a potential customer. They have their plant set up like a museum, it was SO COOL. They were the first to do Beatles & Motownish records back in the 60's in America. They have rooms with all the original furniture from the signings, etc. And they had a motel room in their plant, that was for the black artists, because in the 60's, black people couldn't rent hotel rooms in Nashville. How weird is that to imagine?? So they had this motel room for their black clients to stay in. Again, everything was the original furniture (minus the Kennmore refrigerator and coffee pot in the kitchen). Then we went to Shogun (a hibachi restaurant) for my sister's bday. This time the tab wasn't on me (thank goodness). I had a few pieces of sushi, and way too many scallops. I need this fill so bad.. waaaaah.

When my doc fills me, I always have a funny story. So I'm sure I'll post again tonight!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Wow, good for you! It feels good to move, doesn't it? Keep it up and you're gonna be one ass-kickin' fairy. :)