Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And they're off..

Belmont on Saturday!! I am so excited!!! We fly up to NY on Friday, going to do the touristy things.. my mom has never been to NYC and says she never plans to go again, so we are going to do the Statue of Liberty, the WTC's (which is just a park being built now), Chinatown, etc.
Saturday bright eyed and bushy tail, we are going to Belmont at 8am and will be there all day for the mini-races, parade, and all that jazz. I hope to see a TRIPLE CROWN!! With the hoof issues Big Brown is having, who knows. But how amazing that would be.

In other news, I'm still on the Dove Chocolate diet, except instead of Dove Chocolate it's more like Swedish Fish, Reese Pieces and Sunchips. I have avoided the scale for a little over a week so not to kill my buzz for Belmont. I stopped there last night, just to calculate damage and try to encourage me to eat better.. And it's 223lb! Another few pounds gone. Who knew?! I don't get it. If I would quit eating crap and move my ass a little, I'd be at goal by now I bet! I am doing everything wrong and still being rewarded. I don't see it in my body right now though, I am losing so slow now that I don't see any drastic changes. I am wearing size 14 juniors capris & shorts from Target right now and they are comfortable. Still got a big flabby gut.

We've been saving up for Jamaica trip, have to pay off the balance next Friday so I've been moving money around and being a stickler when people borrow money. I get a lot of eye rolls, because normally I don't care if I get paid back, but I'm literally counting every dollar right now between bills, and saving up. I still haven't posted the V trip pics.. I need to get on that, I've just been lazy.. maybe today.

2 comments:

Angelyco said...

I LOVE the music you posted!

Gwen said...

LOVE your new photo! You look great--so slim! Congrats to you and keep up the good work.