Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back to..Something

So no more tres leches, fudge, m&m's, and endless chips & salsa! You'd never guess I was at a get together for other weight-loss folks. Or.. maybe you would. Mwhaha!

Time to get back to....
Now I'm not really complaining, I admit this chef salad is pretty darn good. I haven't posted all my Violets trip info yet, there's SO MUCH to share, I haven't had time to sit and blab. That'll be soon though.. with pics & all. The gist of it, it was ABSOLUTELY wonderful, I can't wait to do it next year, and I so wish I lived close to these ladies. Especially my BOO HAYDEE. She was such a wonderful driver (mmhm) and kept me from going nuts sitting in an airport all day. She is so gorgeous too, I can't get over it. Then there's Terry who was such a trooper.. and by trooper, I mean hardass on wherever we stayed, she made sure we got what we needed! Our momma hen. I wish I could have recorded her talking to Drury Inn, I was about to cry and I didn't even give us the room with no view! Judy was a trooper too.. she went into Coyote Ugly with schmexy girls hooching it on the bar, while screaming the lyrics to "Killing In The Name Of"--this is by far my husband's favorite story. Judy is our resident pastor's wife. Atta girl Judy!!
Jane for being the brave little toaster on the rapids, Tracy M for saving her, other Tracy for not smoking, Jen for getting on the plane, Michelle for taking our polls, Kat for being such a doll, and Pam for being one of the funniest chicks I have ever met. I'll post more later, in fact I posted more than I meant to already!

Back to work, school started up.
I AM GOING TO BELMONT!! I can hardly contain myself. The day Big Brown won Preakness my mom got my dad to arrange for us all to go to Belmont. It's not that expensive either (thank goodness) since Russell doesn't want to go. I hope to see a Triple Crown, what an amazing part of history that would be.

No comments: