Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Dove Chocolate Diet

No really.. no, I mean no. Maybe.

I seem to be creeping in weight loss again. Working out, making good eating choices, water water water. But then Tunica happened. I couldn't eat well, so I ate lot of dessert (tsk tsk) instead of meals, and I had Shirley Temples, and quite a bit of alcohol. And when I ordered coffee & Baileys with sweet-n-low.. I know they put sugar, every time.
I got back from Tunica avoiding the scale, then decided I better face up. And I lost another 1lb. Figures right, I stop all the "good" stuff and I lose weight.
Since then, I figured to feed into it. Just a shameless excuse, duh. I have been eating Dove Chocolate caramel things since I got back from Tunica. I keep it to 5 a day, which is still 200 calories, but it's not the whole bag!! I am trying to take in more protein too, eating canned chicken in a chicken salad, egg salad, etc. So today, my weight loss is back to kickin ass and takin' names. 226! I feel like giving an Oscar's style speech. I love my band. I would never have ever ever dreamed I would weigh 240's.. or 230's.. or 220's. I haven't weighed 'this much' since gosh.. middle school? My body seemed pretty comfortable in the 300's for the past few years. I say comfortable, even though I was a cripple, because my weight wouldn't budge.

Update on my office, I got to keep it, my husband got the big conference room next door to me.

On our way home today, traffic was horrible. It's always horrible, but it was even more so. Found out, we're backed up 10 miles due to GAWKERS. "Police activity" on the interstate's access road blocked us up. Then I found out, it was 'human remains', so I forgive the gawkers a little. We took 20 minutes to go .5 miles to our exit. Waiting for the news to explain what happened since it was new while we were driving home.

I guess that's it. Hope all you current banders & bandsters-to-be love your band as much as I do. It's completely changing my life.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

You are awesome! Isn't it weird how weight loss happens when we don't really expect it? The band ROCKS!

Ang said...

Fantastic girl! You must feel soo good. I am so proud of you!!

Tracy said...

YOU GOOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hootchitupmama