Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

Happy day-late-mom's-day to any of you who are moms!

I even got a "Happy mother's day!" from my granny. Granny moments, remember? I just laughed and said "Not yet!".
Here's a picture of me and my husband yesterd, we rarely take pictures, but I am on pain meds for my teeth extraction (yow), and was feeling goofy.
When they pulled my tooth on Friday I was in no pain, but slowly but surely it's getting painful. Thank goodness for Lorcets!!
Only a few more days till my Violet's Trip!! I am sooo excited. I can't wait to go tubing.. and get a tan?!
Oh, in this pic the lady behind my head is my mom. I took a picture with her too, but she would kill me if she ever saw me publishing pictures of her on the internet, so I won't.
They found ANOTHER set of human remains near us. Eek. Now it's getting a lil' creepy. I am making sure to lock all my doors during the day now.
Went to lunch with my g'ma and my cousin(who I never see) today, and I had beef queso & chips. Not a lot, wasn't too hungry but needed to eat something with the pain meds. Thirsty as all get out, so downing lots of water (yay), and suppose to do the gym afterwork with dad today.
Workin' it!

No comments: