Monday, August 11, 2008

Some Jamaica Pics

You know, everytime I hear/think "Jamaica", I think of "Jamaican Me Money"--the slot machine. I'm some sort of slot addict ya'll! Speaking of which, we're going to Tunica this weekend. Wooohoo, fancy resort, good room service and..SLOTS.
So, I haven't developed our disposable camera yet.. It's been a decade since I did those, I'm not even sure what you do with those anymore?? I also have the $80 5 pics I bought from the resort, I'll scan and add them to these tonight.







Russell & I sipping coconut milk.. they came right off the tree and a guy whacked it with a machete!





One of the nifty Bob Marley statues carved out of dead palm trees.

































Fire breathing man. Was a much coolor show to watch.









The view off of our patio, where people got married all week. And it had just stormed, so it was wet out. Ahhhh relaxation.













The swim up bar.. that bruised me a few times.









Russell & I in front of a palm tree. (Bonus: See the big bruise on my left knee?? Mmmhm.)

1 comment: