Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little LaLa!

Ok, cat's out of the bag.. I've never been good at secrets. I was trying to follow protocol about 3 months, but I'm a blabber mouth..derrr I have a blog!

Tuesday morning when I decided I needed an unfill because no food was going down.. around lunchtime I realized I was "late"! Tuesday night, found out I was pregnant.

As exciting as I thought that day would be- someday- I started shaking and hyperventalating.
It's a lot scarier in reality than I imagined! Don't get me wrong, I am definitely getting into the excited stage-- but it is really hard when you read the pregnancy books and it talks about epesiotimies, and placental deliveries, and engorged nipples-- I'm just saying!

I have my first ultrasound on Sept. 11, so I'll find out the official age/due date, but from rough guesses I'm only 6 weeks right now.
I've told some of my family and some friends, and some of LBT, and now all you blog readers!

When I hit the 3 month mark, I'll let ya'll know some names I'm thinking of, maybe get a poll going so I can get feedback. I always liked really weird names, but who wants to traumatize their kid with a bizarre name?!

And lastly, I am down to 212lb! I am so close to 100's it's exciting as all get out.. but we all know, I'm probably not going to make the 100's before I turn around and gain a few pounds. Oh well, there's always 9 months from now!


So I don't lose this picture again, here is my farting rainbow picture. It's not actually mine, but I like the term farting rainbows.. and I found this on GIS a while back.

11 comments:

Inspiration said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations on the baby in the oven and on being in the teens :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Nurse Niki said...

Wow! What amazing news! Looks like you brought something extra home from vacation! Yah!

Leslie said...

Sorry if I contributed to the accidental "cat out of the bag". Damn cheese fries! Sorry :-)

Congratulations though. (doing the happy dance with you). I think it's awesome - not only the baby but the teens.

Eckmama said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I've never been good at keeping that particular secret either. Stop reading the scary stuff until you're about 8 1/2 months and then you'll be so ready to not be pregnant anymore NOTHING will scare you. ; )

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! =)

Ang said...

congrats girlie! I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there :) I'm just a creepy pre-banded lurker lol, but grats!!

Julie's Journey said...

Congrats!!!!! What great news. Don't let all the reading make you crazy (easier said than done, I know) I am hoping for a happy, healthy easy pregnancy for you.

Angelyco said...

Oh my god! Congrats!

Gwen said...

Aww, you'll be a great mommy! Congrats to you, that's so exciting. Also love your JS extensions--you're a sexy momma! :)