Monday, August 11, 2008

You Lookin' at ME?!

So funny, decided to check the keywords people google that pop up my blog and cause them to click it.

Some are random, and some.. well, I'll answer them for you (in case you ever come back!)


triple dove concierge service - not sure what triple dove is, but concierge service at Sandals Negril ended up being a waste of extra $$ If you're going to pay extra, go ahead and get the butler, they handle business! Or get nothing, you'd be the same off as concierge.

lap band cocaine - Lapbanders, RNY, DS, whatever.. cocaine is bad with anything. Even if you don't have a WLS, don't do cocaine.. that is all.


rice lap band pre-op diet - No, rice is NOT on the pre-op diet.


lorcets pictures - They look like this :








lapband procedure jamaica - I'll be honest,when we drove through Jamaica it looks very 3rd world. I even worried about if husband accidentally ate some seafood (which he is allergic to), what we would do. If you're not in Jamaica, I really don't recommend going there for your surgery.


why bathe with hibiclens before lap band surgery- It's actually good before any surgery, it is a topical anti-biotic, thus less germs get into your cuts.


universe mom - I'm not a mom yet :(


sweet n low picture frame - You're on your own with that... but you could buy a blank frame from wal-mart and hot glue them on there!


human remains found near Tunica - Eek, seriously???


i can't bite down on my back tooth - Not sure how this tagged me, but I can't either!


needing to pee - It happens to the best of us.


when andrew zimmern in finland - Glad to see other people watch this, I think it's great! Someone told me.. He is like if you made a circle graph of "Places I wouldn't go" and "Things I wouldn't eat", he's the overlapping middle piece.

1 comment:

Angelyco said...

Out of all of those, "needing to pee" is what made me actually laugh out loud!