Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jeremiah Meyer Band-Check it out!

So, tonight was a lot of fun. Since I moved back to Alabama, I've been lacking friends. Ironic, since it's my hometown! But, all my friends moved off like I did.. but only I came back. Waaaah.
Well, an old friend of mine, Jeremy moved back to town recently. After high school we fell out of touch. I was also friends with his brother, who I reconnected with briefly a year or so ago. In that time, it ends up Jeremy is now a musician putting out his CD (this is a flashback montage moment). Well funny thing, I work in the music industry! So long story short, we did the printing for his CD, and this is not bias-- it rocks.
If you like John Mayer, you'll love this guy. Hell, his name even sounds the same. His voice is amazing, the arrangements beautiful, and how can you not like that? Here's a plug for him-- Jeremy's Myspace
And you can buy his CD for a steal for $4.99 at CD Baby (online). Check out Maybe Tomorrow on the myspace, and tell me that's not sexy? And the drummer? Yeah I know, he's a hottie too.

So back to my excitement, since he's back in town we went to dinner tonight. It was a lot of fun! I splurged and had a Mudslide, but in my defense I have eaten really well today!! I had a kudos bar for b'fast (100c), 3 pieces of steak tips & 2 bites of salad for lunch (???c), and then the ONE mudslide and 4 cheese wedges from O'Charleys for dinner. It's so nice to reconnect with old friends! And he likes going to the movies.. my husband hates going to the movies.. I have a new movies buddy! HOORAY!!!

Now, go check him out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome music! Thanks for the heads up, I purchased the cd from ITunes and I love it.

and you look awesome.