Friday, March 21, 2008

Printing..And Sandals

Some of you may or may not know.. I am an account manager at a printing & media packaging company.

This came by my e-mail this morning and I just about died.
Especially the end, where everyone is waving to the truck of printing.. It takes a part of our soul!
Hehehehehehe!
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpAuDrs5ocg

------
I stood in line 2 hours to get my passport this morning for the Jamaica trip. I also signed on the deposit this morning. Luckily, I checked my bank account to make sure my paycheck went in.. and what do I see? NO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandals dinged me for the entire trip, even though the receipt and what I signed off on says the deposit amount.
I called our travel agent, and she was panicked too. She called me back and said they are closed early for good Friday so no one can reverse the charges until Monday. We have a lot of things going to hit our account this weekend that will bounce. So I'm fuming. I'm not really happy with Sandals at this point. I told the agent to let them know. Not that they care, of course.

I'm really lucky though, my dad was able to cut me a check and get it deposited immediately to cover the UNAUTHORIZED charge. I explained to the bank, they can't reverse the charge, but they would deposit the check and make the funds available immediately. Disaster averted. But was more running around today than I wanted to do. Damn Sandals.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

squeeze one, squeeze two... squeeze squeeze squeeze ...... relax........ repeat!

;)