Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New York City...Center of the Universe


Beginning of February '08 I bundled up and flew to NYC with Brad & David for a sales trip. Boy it was fun.
We met with several customers every day, lots of lavish food, the spirits a'flowing, and good company. We saw the broadway Wicked one night, and it was fantastic. I wasn't too thrilled with the music, but the story is ingenius! A creative mind came up with that one, my friends. I recommend it to anyone. Even if you don't like musicals, if you can appreciate the Wizard of Oz, it's a must see.

My favorite restaurant was Ken's Steakhouse. Mutton. MUTTON. Yes, aged baby lamb. I can't decide if it was aged before or after death, I would think if it were before death it was just be sheep? But it was the best meat I've ever had. If you're with PETA, go away please.

This is 2 blogs within 1 month, I am getting good.




Some people will understand this picture.. I'm not going to explain it, but it was in economy class flying to NYC.

3 comments:

Terry said...

You are just the greatest bandster in the universe! You are doing so awesome... just like a beautiful flower coming into bloom! XOXO!!

Losing Jusme said...

WOOO HOOOO

i see 2 amazing things in that picture!!!

Anonymous said...

no seatbelt extender!!! I can't wait for days like that.
--brinabrina77 from the lapbandtalk forum